Kia ora koutou,
Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association & College Sport Wellington is proud to announce that we will be running the regional secondary school sprints again this year.
All approached coaches will read in the information pack that we have tightened up on requirements this year based on last year’s event.
We would also like to hear from an experienced W6 team of adult paddlers to demonstrate a W6 capsizing drill to be performed before we get racing underway. Please email us, if your crew is interested. This would be a great koha to give our rangatahi by showing how a W6 safety drill is carried out on the water.
Details of race
- Venue: Porirua Harbour
- Date: Saturday 13th March 2010.
- Postponement date: Sunday 14th March 2010.
- Time: 8am – 4pm
- Category: W1 & W6
- Distance: Sprints
- Contact: Sub committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosted: HTPWAA & College Sport Wellington
- Open: To Schools within HTPWAA’s area (Wellington, Upper & Lower Hutt, Wairarapa, Whanganui)
Waka In Schools – HTPWAA Sub committee