After a week of snow finally some sun and little wind. Again an excellent turn-out. Summer is coming.
The distance was about 10km: Mana to the reef, back to Mana, then to Browns Bay, and back to Mana).
The next and final event of the series is on Sunday, 25 September.
- Jörn Scherzer, Open Men, 59:40 (Pegasus), 2pts
- Paddy Rimene, Open Men, 1:01:24 (Maui Kanu), 1pt
- Grant Barribal, Master Men, 1:01:36 (Hurricane), 2pts
- James Sadler, Master Men, 1:04:02 (Pegasus), 1pt
- Piki Emery, SNR Master Men, 1:04:53 (Tomahawk), 1pt
- Lawrence Hynes, Open Men, 1:05:23 (Surfrigger), 1pt
- Kris Dahl, Master Women, 1:16:08 (Surfrigger), 1pt
- Mike O’Conner, 54:50, 2pts
- Mike Tate, 55:13, 1pt
- Rachel Clarke, 56:57, 2pts
- Teine Stacey, 57:18, 1pt
- Nikki Cox, 58:19, 1pt, 1pt
- Liam McMasters, 58:52, 1pt
- Trent Luka, 59:20, 1pt
- Dave Ryde, 1:03:04, 1pt
- Sandy Winterton, 1:03:25, 1pt
- Adelaide Cox, 1:11:36, 1pt
- Karly Maxwell, 1:11:37, 1pt
- Gracen Luka, 1:11:38, 1pt
- Aniuwaru, 57:36, Open, 1pt each
- Turama Red, Junior M, 1:02:58, 1pt each
- Turama White, Junior M, 1:04:17, 1 pt each
…for your Groundswell paddle, go to www.fergskayaks.co.nz.