The weather forecast is looking good, here the key details for this event:
- Full results NEW!!!
- Race schedule
- Lane draw (note that some races such as O23, SNR Master W and Gld Master Men were combined with others, due to lack of entries)
- REMINDER: please read the W1 race information package, it contains what you need to know
IMPORTANT: If you qualify for Nationals but decide that you do not wish to compete at the 2012 Nationals, please let us know at the registration marquee at the W1 Regionals or at email@example.com so that others on the waiting list can move on to a quota place.
NOTE: There are some empty lanes in some races on 10 December, see lane draw. Please contact registration before 9am on race day if you have eligible paddlers that wish to fill those lanes.
Other details for this event
- Venue: Onepoto Domain, Porirua Harbour
- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- Date: Saturday 10 December 2011 (whole day)
- Reserve day: Sunday 11 December 2011
- Distance: 500m
- Divisions: W1 Intermediate to Golden Master
- Entries closed Sunday, 4 December 2011
- view entries
- W1 quota for the 2012 Sprint Nationals
- Any postponment due to adverse weather conditions will be announced on this website by Friday 1pm before the event
- Entries are to be done online via your club representative (at NKOA’s online system) – click here for access
- Contrary to previous years there will be no cash payments on race day, all entries will be invoiced to their club (clubs will in turn collect the race fees from their paddlers, since clubs also make the entries online).
- There will be a late fee if an entry is received after the deadline.
- There are no refunds for entries that chose not to race or show up on race day.
Questions? call Jörn Scherzer on 021-1250997 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.