In order to run the event and to make the racing as smooth as possible, we are looking for helpers that can assist with things like
- setting up the event (setting up the registration tent, putting lane number on canoes, launching canoes in loading bay),
- assisting key officials at their stations (eg spotters, officials for aligner and flag boat, drivers, runners, announcer, backup timer), and
- packing up (pulling tents down, cleaning up the foreshore, rubbish removal).
The shifts are as follows:
- Setting up (6.30am – 8am)
- Morning race operations (7am – 12.30pm)
- Afternoon race operations (12pm – 5pm)
- Packing up (5pm – 5.30pm)
If you can help, please contact Gaylene Sciascia on 021-620 408 or email@example.com. Please let us know your name, phone number, email, and preferred station.
We hope to hear from you soon.