- Venue: Onepoto Domain, Porirua Harbour
- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- Date: 7/8 December 2013
- Reserve days: 14/15 December 2013
- Distance: W1 250/500m; W6 500m/1000m/1500m
- Divisions: Midget to Master 70
- The event is open for paddlers/teams from outside the Wellington region, albeit they are not eligible for prizes.
- Entries closed Monday, 2 Dec 2013
- NEW: There are two new club trophies up for grabs this year (shown below): the “Club Excellence Award” (based on points accumulated over race finals), and the “James Hapeta Club Spirit Award” (based on the club’s actions). Who will be the first clubs to put their name on them?
- Click here to download the race information package (updated on 7 Nov 2013).
- UPDATED: Criteria and process for W1 qualification and selection for Nationals 2014
- Waiver form (must be signed by every paddler that is competing)
- Entries are to be done online via your club representative (at NKOA’s online system): click here to enter
- Race rules (updated November 2013)
- There will be a late fee if an entry is received after the deadline.
- There are no refunds for entries that chose not to race or show up on race day.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-1250997.