RACE 2 WEATHER UPDATE

MESSAGE FROM ORGANISERS (PCKC) Please be aware that the current forecast for the race this Saturday is not looking very good. There is no immediate postponement date for this race so if weather remains to be unsafe it will be cancelled.

Final call on if the event will go ahead will be announced on Friday 5th July at 10am

Weather