- Purchase of 2 LED white 360degree navigation light for dawn, dusk, night paddling – same lights recommended by NKOA site; recommended retail is $85, yours for NZ$49 including GST and courier – orders and payments to Marinna@paradise.net.nz
- ‘3A-5400-S’ Stern Light version of the Mark III 2 LED marker light (23cm high). This has a suction cup which is easily removed.
- The other version is ‘3A-5400-2’ which is the same light attached to an aluminium mast (43cm height). The tube is pressed around the light for a ‘semi-permanent’ mount. The tube also has 2 holes drilled through the lower end so it can be screwed or bolted to another surface or support.
All clubs / all paddlers should take the time to review this material
- link to Water rules when waka engage with other craft – quick reference for club members
- link to Maritime NZ – Waka Ama Water Safety Guidelines – what all water users should know
- NEW Changes to Maritime Safety Bylaws read more……..bylaw-proposals_2008 & maritime-rule-9143