W6 Sprint #1 Postponed now Sunday 22 November

Hoe Tonga are making an early call today to advise due to adverse weather conditions expected tomorrow we will be postponing racing until Sunday 22nd November 09.  See panui 2 attached. 

Attached is a copy of the lane draw which will be used on Sunday. Please print out your own copies before you attend and advise all members & volunteers of the changes that have occurred.

HTPWAA_1st regional sprint_panui 2
Race Schedule All Days
Lane_Draw