This was it for the W1 Harbour Series 2011. Spring weather and good racing conditions had us race to Browns Bay, back to the bridge, again to Browns and back to Mana.
Plenty of spot prices made some happy paddlers, thanks again to Groundswell for the support this year.
See you again next year, and good luck this coming season.
- Grant Barribal, Master Men, 55:35
- Jörn Scherzer, Open Men, 55:36
- Paddy Rimene, Open Men, 56:34
- Neil O’Brien, Master Men, 57:26
- James Sadler, Master Men, 59:59
- Piki Emery, SNR Master Men, 1:01:22
- Mariana Hodges, Open Women, 1:02:25
- Pa, 1:02:26
- Mereana Hodges, Master Women, 1:03:09
- Paki Rawhiri, Open Men, 1:06:21
- Oliver Smith, JNR Men, 1:07:38
- Gary Paul and Morgan Waikari, 58:19
- Jack Manners, 51:20
- Matt Archer, 51:34
- Liam McMaster, 53:13
- Trent Luka, 55:41
- Dave Ryde, 58:11
- Gracen Luka, 1:06:07
- Turama Red, Junior M, 59:12
- Turama White, Junior M, 1:07:33
…for your Groundswell paddle, go to www.fergskayaks.co.nz.