Click here to download the full results. A big thank you to all our volunteers and paddlers that supported this event.
Click here to download the race schedule for Saturday, 3 December. Note that this is a revised schedule due to some late changes/entries. Note also that times are indicative only, we will aim to run ahead of scheduled times due to the high number of races this year.
- Venue: Onepoto Domain, Porirua Harbour
- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- Date: Saturday 3 December 2011 (whole day)
- Reserve day: Sunday, 4 December 2011
- Distance: 500/1000/1500m
- Divisions: W6 Midget to Golden Master
- Entries close Saturday, 26 November 2011
- Any postponment due to adverse weather conditions will be announced on this website by Friday 1pm before the event.
- Entries are to be done online via your club representative (at NKOA’s online system) – click here for access.
- Contrary to previous years there will be no cash payments on race day, all entries will be invoiced to their club (clubs will in turn collect the race fees from their paddlers, since clubs also make the entries online).
- There will be a late fee if your team enters after the deadline.
- There are no refunds for teams/entries that chose not to race or show up on race day.
Questions? call Jörn Scherzer on 021-1250997 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.