- Venue: Onepoto Domain, Porirua Harbour
- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- Date: 6/7 December 2014
- Reserve days: 13/14 December 2014
- Distance: W1 250/500m; W6 500m/1000m/1500m
- Divisions: Midget to Master 70
- The event is open for paddlers/teams from outside the Wellington region, albeit they are not eligible for prizes.
- Entries closed on Thursday, 27 November. A late fee applies for any late entries.
- Roster closed on Wednesday, 3 December. A late fee applies for any team with an incomplete roster after 3 Dec.
- Criteria and process for W1 qualification and selection for Nationals 2014
- Waiver form
- Entries are to be done online via your club representative (at NKOA’s online system)
- There will be a late fee if an entry is not completed by the deadline, or if the roster has not been completed on time ($10 per entry).
- There are no refunds for entries that chose not to race or show up on race day.
- For information regarding entries for regional (inter-club) W12, see http://www.hoetonga.co.nz/?p=4712. The deadline is Tuesday, 16 December.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-1250997.