Race 3 of Ice Water Paddler Series postponed!


Due to the very poor weather forecast for this coming Sunday, the Ice Water Paddler Series Race 3 has been postponed until Sunday 31 July.

I know that some of us are hardy enough that we would paddle regardless, but I’m worried about keeping the time keepers happy too ;).

Questions? Call Joern on 021-1250997