L2 Covid-19 Update

As we head into L2 from 11.59pm tonight please make sure you follow the guidelines on the following link :https://wakaama.co.nz/stories/read/1005742

It’s important in order to keep yourselves and your wider paddling community safe that you take the appropriate steps in making the changes required.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

Unfortunately the Paddler Series Race that was due to be held on the Whanganui River and hosted by Te RInga Miti Tai Heke on the 25th of September has now been cancelled.

As far as we know the Tai Tonga event Nga Mata o te Ariki Tawhirimatea has also been postponed, we will update you with any information as soon as we can.

Sprint Regionals are set for the following dates and more information will be out in the next couple of weeks.

27th and 28th November-W6 and W12 Races

4th December-W1 Races

Again we would like to thank all the clubs for being diligent around the Covid-19 Level changes and requirements. Please remember to stay home if you are feeing unwell.