- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- Venue: Henley Lake, Masterton
- When: W1 Saturday 27th November, W6/W12 on 11th and 12th December
- Distance: W1 250/500m; W6 500m/1000m/1500m
- Divisions: Midget to Master 70
- The event is open for paddlers/teams from outside the Hoe Tonga region. Some restrictions apply to W1.
- W1 Entries Closed: 17th November
- W6/W12 Entries Closed: 1st December
- W6/W12 Team Rosters Closed: 5th December
- Cost: $5 Midgets, $20 Int-J19, $30 for Senior
- Race Information
- W1 Entries by Event
- W1 Entries by Clubs
- W6 Entries by Event
- W6 Entries by Clubs
- W6 Results
- W1 Waiver Form
- W1 Schedule
- W1 Lane Draw
- W1 Race Results
- Team Waiver Form
- W6/W12 Schedule (updated 7/12/2021)
- W6/W12 Lane Draw (updated 9/12/2021)
- Entries are to be done via your club and WANZ’s online system
- Entries for W1 and W6/W12 have to be done separately due to the different entry close dates
- There will be a late fee if an entry is not completed by the deadline, or if the roster has not been completed on time ($15 per entry).
- There are no refunds or fee reductions for entries that withdraw after the entry deadline.
As the Covid levels and restrictions are an ever-changing landscape we will be keeping in close contact with any changes that might need to be made and compliances that will be required. We also require that all paddlers, club representatives, volunteers and supporters 12 years and over to be fully vaccinated to attend our regional events for 2021.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0221657649.