- To receive the President’s report for the previous financial year
- To receive a report and audited statement of financial position and statement of financial performance for the previous financial year
- Acceptance of new member clubs
- To elect the Executive Officers of Hoe Tonga for the ensuing year
- To set the membership fees
- To decide on any motion affecting the rules or policy of the Association
Even though all office holders may choose to stand again if they wish, all Hoe Tonga executive officer positions are up for grabs and can be contested. The following positions are available:
- Vice President
- NKOA Representative
Position descriptions are available at http://www.hoetonga.co.nz/?page_id=915.
If you can spare at least 1 hour per week and you are willing to stand, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, if you are keen to get involved as an assistant to one of the roles (eg treasurer) with a view to standing for office in the future, please let us know also. Hoe Tonga is keen on succession planning and can provide training.