Get ready for the Regional Waka Ama Sprint Champs 2012!
- Venue: Onepoto Domain, Porirua Harbour
- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- Date: 8-9 December 2012 (W6 on Saturday, W1 on Sunday)
- Reserve days: 15/16 December 2012
- Distance: W1 250/500m; W6 500m/1000m/1500m
- Divisions: Midget to Master 70
- The event is open for paddlers/teams from outside the Wellington region.
- Entries closed Monday, 3 December 2012
W6 (Saturday, 8 December)
W1 (Sunday, 9 December)
- Race information package, it contains what you need to know
- Criteria and process for W1 qualification and selection for Nationals 2013
- Quota for Nationals
- Entries are to be done online via your club representative (at NKOA’s online system) – click here for access
- There will be a late fee if an entry is received after the deadline.
- There are no refunds for entries that chose not to race or show up on race day.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 021-1250997.