- Host: Hoe Tonga Pacifica Waka Ama Association
- W6 events: 5 December, at Onepoto, Porirua (reserve day: 6 December)
- W1 events: 12 December, at Henley Lake, Masterton (reserve day: 13 December)
- Distance: W1 250/500m; W6 500m/1000m/1500m
- Divisions: Midget to Master 70
- The event is open for paddlers/teams from outside the Wellington region, albeit they are not eligible for prizes or selection (unless they paddle for a club within the region).
- Entries closed on Thursday, 26 November. A late fee applies for any late entries.
- Roster closed on Wednesday, 2 December. A late fee applies for any team with an incomplete roster after 2 December.
- Venue: Onepoto Domain, Porirua Harbour
- Venue: Henley Lake, Masterton (approximately 1:30 hrs drive time from Porirua and Wellington; 2.15 hrs drive time from Whanganui)
View entries (as at 26 Nov)
- Criteria and process for W1 qualification and selection for Nationals 2016
- Waiver form
- Entries are to be done via your club at NKOA’s online system
- There will be a late fee if an entry is not completed by the deadline, or if the roster has not been completed on time ($10 per entry).
- There are no refunds for entries that chose not to race or show up on race day.
- Information regarding entries for inter-club W12 (teams made up of paddlers from two clubs)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-1250997.