Sprint Regionals 2021

At this stage we are still planning on running our regional events over at Henley Lake but with the uncertainty around Covid-19 and the current level system there may be some changes.

If we remain at L2 our W1 races will still be held but will be run under the guidelines set out by Waka Ama NZ. We hope to release these details this coming weekend. Unfortunately if we remain at L2 we may not be able to hold the team races, we will keep you updated as more information comes to hand.

We appreciate your patience as we navigate Covid-19 Level restrictions and understand its not ideal, however we hope that all our clubs and their members are enjoying being able to train and be on the water. Although there is no certainty that Waka Ama is heading down the path to participants at events having to have their vaccinations, we are encouraging all our members to get vaccinated. Like all other major events there is that possibility that this will be put into place. So please encourage your club members, whanau and friends to get vaccinated.

If you have any questions or queries please get in touch with us.